Below is a summary of our business practices during this ongoing health crisis.
Remote and In-Person
- Crisis Intervention Services provide phone, walk-in and mobile services.
- Mental Health Case Management is now seeing individuals in the office, their homes or the community. These are provided by phone if preferred by the individual receiving services.
- Intakes - Mental Health and Early Intervention intakes are once again in-person or can be done over the phone if individuals are not comfortable meeting in person. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities continue to conduct intakes by phone.
- Intellectual Disabilities’ incident management investigations via phone or electronic communication, or in person when necessary.
- Intellectual Disabilities Administrative Entity oversight is still provided remotely.
- All external meetings can be done via electronic communication, however our staff are now attending meetings in person.
We strongly encourage use of masks when meeting with our staff in person and continue social distancing.